Delivering Superior Solutions Since 1979
All Seasons Heating & Cooling is your top choice for heating repair services in Midland, MI and surrounding areas. Whether you need to repair, replace, or maintain your heating system, our family-owned business is here to provide the best solution. Our HVAC technicians have extensive experience in servicing furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers from all the top brands.
Just some of the many reasons why our customers love us include:
- Fully licensed and insured
- 40+ Years of Experience
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- 24-hour emergency service
- Same-day appointments
- Free estimates
- Upfront pricing
- Shoe covers and floor mats
Professional Furnace Services
Do you need a reliable HVAC company to handle all your furnace requirements? Turn to All Seasons Heating & Cooling. We do it all!
We offer a range of furnace services, including:
- Furnace repair – If your heating system has suddenly stopped working in the middle of winter, you need a fast and reliable solution. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to restore heat to your property as quickly as possible. Each member of our team travels in a well-stocked truck to ensure we can get the job done on the first visit. We have experience fixing all types of issues, including ignition problems, cracked heat exchangers, broken blower motors, and thermostat failure.
- Furnace installation – Unfortunately, all furnaces have a limited lifespan. In other words, at some point you will require a new heating system. When the time comes, trust our professionals to help you find a replacement option that best suits your needs and budget. Once you select the perfect brand and model, we’ll make sure it gets installed correctly. Proper installation is crucial for optimal performance and maximum efficiency. Don’t risk the integrity of your new system by allowing an inexperienced handyman to install it.
- Furnace maintenance – Once you have your new furnace, you will want to make sure you get the most out of your investment. Like a car, your furnace requires routine preventative maintenance to stay in tip-top shape. With our inspection and tune-up services, you can ensure that your system has everything it needs to perform as efficiently and effectively as possible. We can even locate and address minor problems before they turn into major issues.
Mobile Home Heating Services in Midland
At All Seasons Heating & Cooling, we specialize in the installation, repair, and maintenance of mobile home heating systems. Because mobile homes have smaller ductwork, they require specially designed furnaces.
Our technicians are trained to service and install all types of furnaces for mobile homes, including:
- Electric furnaces
- Natural gas furnaces
- Propane furnaces
- Fuel oil furnaces
If you are experiencing problems with your mobile home furnace, rely on our technicians to perform a comprehensive inspection to accurately diagnose the issue. Once we have identified what is wrong with your system, we can help you make an informed decision about how to proceed and perform all the necessary work.
Honest Maintenance Plans
Properly Trained Staff
Up Front, Honest Pricing
24 Hour Service Available
Family Owned For 40 Years
I had a routine fall checkup for our furnace done and I could not say better things for Cody who came out and completed the appointment. Professional, down to earth, and left our furnace in great working order.Joseph G.
They were the only team to respond. Showed up the next day to install a new furnace. Totally awesome install and professional. They even helped with some extra things and information. Truly a rewarding experience and I now have a team I will rely upon for all my heating and cooling needs.Randy C.
Great experience with All Seasons. the sales rep came out and explained the systems and gave me an extremely fair price to replace my 30 year old air conditioner. the two installers, Mike Wolfe and Kevin Briggs, were amazing. it was a day long installation that went without problems, both were professional and spent the time to show me and explain what they had done and what i can expect. no mess anywhere and they took all the old “stuff” with them. I’d recommend All Seasons and the two installers to anyone who might be in need of an AC or heating unit. real Pros. I’m a happy customer.Al B.
From the inspection of our old furnace to the installation of our new furnace a rating of 10 on all aspects is definitely deserved! The two guys who did the initial inspection, Cliff who explained our options on purchasing a new unit to Mark, and Chris who installed the unit all were extremely friendly and efficient.
We highly recommend All Seasons Heating& Cooling!!!Jeff K.
They did a very thorough job test and everything and cleaned up anything afterwards including the sand inside my garage man door which most of it was there before they started the installation thank you!Leo W.
I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the service we recently received from All Seasons. Alex came out a couple of weeks ago on a service call for our hot water heater. He stopped a leak and informed us that a part was corroded and it would be in our best interest to replace the hot water heater since it was 11 years old. We then called Paul and he quoted us a fair and reasonable price for a new hot water heater. Mike and Dillon came to install the new hot water heater and we were very pleased with how friendly, courteous and professional they were. As has been our experience in dealing with All Seasons in the past.Sylvain D.
We have a great experience with All Seasons every time we contact them.Kennie K.
Kevin and Jeff worked well together at replacing my furnace and ac unit. They were very professional and answered my questions. They communicated with me on the work and said the noise was going to bother my animals which gave me time to take care of them. When using the blow torch they said it may set off a smoke detector. They were very courteous to me and the animals. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. I'm a very pleased customer.Jamie E.
Got to my house the next day for a non-emergency and professionally explained the issue and presented an itemized action plan with costs. The best part was they had all of the parts needed in their van and it fixed very quickly. Overall I had a great experience.Mark H.