Offering Skilled Furnace-Related Services in Michigan
When temperatures drop and the brutal Michigan winters kick in, families and businesses throughout the area rely on working furnaces to keep them warm and safe inside. A working furnace is one that is well-maintained and regularly served, which is something All Seasons Heating & Cooling can do for you.
What Maintenance Does a Furnace Need?
Much like any other appliance, your furnace contains multiple moving parts that all work together to produce heat. Due to this, it's important to ensure that all the internal components are clean and adjusted so your unit will work as efficiently as possible.
During furnace maintenance, our experienced technicians will:
- Check all safety controls and test the start up cycle
- Ensure the heat exchanger is not damaged or corroded
- Inspect the air filter to determine whether it needs to be cleaned or replaced
- Ensure the vent system and intake grilles are free from any blockages
- Lubricate all the moving parts
- Tighten all electrical connections and replace any damaged wiring
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
- Clean any debris from the blower
- Inspect the blower motor and ensure it has a proper current running through it
- Assess the belts, checking for signs of damage or cracks
- Check the flame sensor and burner
- Ensure there's no leaks if you have a gas or oil furnace
During milder or warmer months, it can be easy to forget how much you’ll rely on your furnace during the winter. But forgetting about your furnace during those times can lead to a hustle to get it working well again when the temperatures begin to drop. Our team knows how to clean, maintain and service your heating and cooling systems year-round to ensure the best climate control possible with your system. That includes furnace service at the beginning and end of the season to ensure you and your family or employees are safely warm.
High Quality Furnace Service
Our team has 35 years of experience in providing heating and cooling services, and each technician is factory trained to provide appropriate service for the model of furnace you have. We provide as-needed preventative maintenance, inspecting your furnace and other heating equipment to ensure it’s in good condition and addressing any issues before they become larger problems.
Our service membership option lets you purchase a year of service, so you never have to worry about maintaining your furnace. We handle all the details and ensure timely maintenance on your heating system, so you have peace of mind for the entire winter.
“I had a routine fall checkup for our furnace done and I could not say better things for Cody who came out and completed the appointment. Professional, down to earth, and left our furnace in great working order.”Joseph G.
Honest Maintenance Plans
Properly Trained Staff
Up Front, Honest Pricing
24 Hour Service Available
Family Owned For 40 Years