Midland Water Heater Repair & Installation
Properly Trained Technicians Ensuring You Have Hot Water
All Seasons Heating & Cooling offers exceptional quality water heater repair and installation in Midland. With over 40 years of experience, our water heater specialists handle everything from simple repairs to complete replacements. Are you experiencing an emergency? No need to worry! Our technicians are available 24/7 to ensure that you get the service you need when you need it.
Installing the Right Water Heater for Your Home
When it is time to install a new water heater, you will want to choose a system that is best for your needs and budget. Most residential houses will have a 30, 40, or even a 50-gallon sized water heater. However, size is not the only factor you will need to consider. There are many different styles, makes, and models of water heaters to choose from. Our Midland water heater installation professionals can evaluate your situation and help you make an informed decision about what type of water heater you should install. Once you decide, we’ll make sure that it gets installed correctly and is set up for maximum performance.
Some of the most popular options we install include:
- Natural draft water heaters – Frequently used in traditionally built houses, this type of water heater uses gravity to transfer the exhaust gas out of the home through a metal chimney.
- Power vented water heaters – This system has a fan on top that vents the exhaust gas through a plastic chimney pipe.
- Electric water heaters – This type of water heater doesn’t have any type of chimney attached since there is no exhaust gas emitted.
- Tankless water heaters – Unlike traditional water heaters, this system does not use a tank to store heated water. Instead, the water is heated instantly as it passes through the water heater, providing an endless flow of hot water.
- Manufactured house or mobile home water heaters – These types of homes have a different style of water heater that must be installed to meet certain safety standards and building codes. This kind of water heater has three different types, including atmospheric, direct vent, and electric.
Common Water Heater Problems
Like all mechanical systems, water heaters are prone to developing problems over time. Our expert Midland water heater repair technicians are here to accurately diagnose and repair any water heater issue that you are facing.
It’s time to call on our professionals for repairs when you notice:
- Rust-colored water – If you are experiencing dirty or rusty looking water, this is caused by minerals that are building up in the tank to such a level that they begin to mix with the water that pours from your faucet.
- Tank corrosion – If you notice corrosion anywhere on the outside of the tank, the chances are that the interior of the tank is looking similar or even worse.
- Insufficient hot water – If it seems as if you are running out of hot water at a faster rate than you had in the past, this can be due to rust building up on the bottom of the tank and taking away area in the tank that should have your hot water.
- Unusual sounds – If your hot water heater is making strange noises that it has not made in the past such as popping, crackling, or even tinging sounds, this can be caused by the buildup of material sitting at the bottom of the water tank.
- Leaking tank – Perhaps the most noticeable problem is seeing water around the water tank. This is an indication the unit has finally gotten a hole all the way through.
Water Heater Maintenance Tips
If properly maintained, most water heaters can last up to 10 years, whether they are powered by gas or electric. Simple steps can be taken to extend the life of a water heater and avoid costly problems, repairs, or even replacement. Not only will maintenance on your water heater increase its longevity, but it will also increase its efficiency, saving you money.
The best maintenance tips to increase the life of your water heater include:
- Drain out a few gallons of water and check the anode rod. If it’s less than 0.5” thick or coated with build-up, it should be replaced.
- Drain the remaining water and agitate the remains by spraying in some water from the cold-water supply. Repeat this process until the water comes out clean. Refill and turn the tank back on.
- Insulate the pipes and the tank. Only cover the top if it’s electric. According to This Old House, adding insulation to both the water lines and the tank can reduce heat loss by up to 45 percent and can cut water heating costs by as much as 9 percent.
Looking for professional water heater repair and installation in Midland? Call All Seasons Heating & Cooling at (989) 282-2959 today.
Honest Maintenance Plans
Properly Trained Staff
Up Front, Honest Pricing
24 Hour Service Available
Family Owned For 40 Years
I had a routine fall checkup for our furnace done and I could not say better things for Cody who came out and completed the appointment. Professional, down to earth, and left our furnace in great working order.Joseph G.
They were the only team to respond. Showed up the next day to install a new furnace. Totally awesome install and professional. They even helped with some extra things and information. Truly a rewarding experience and I now have a team I will rely upon for all my heating and cooling needs.Randy C.
Great experience with All Seasons. the sales rep came out and explained the systems and gave me an extremely fair price to replace my 30 year old air conditioner. the two installers, Mike Wolfe and Kevin Briggs, were amazing. it was a day long installation that went without problems, both were professional and spent the time to show me and explain what they had done and what i can expect. no mess anywhere and they took all the old “stuff” with them. I’d recommend All Seasons and the two installers to anyone who might be in need of an AC or heating unit. real Pros. I’m a happy customer.Al B.
From the inspection of our old furnace to the installation of our new furnace a rating of 10 on all aspects is definitely deserved! The two guys who did the initial inspection, Cliff who explained our options on purchasing a new unit to Mark, and Chris who installed the unit all were extremely friendly and efficient.
We highly recommend All Seasons Heating& Cooling!!!Jeff K.
They did a very thorough job test and everything and cleaned up anything afterwards including the sand inside my garage man door which most of it was there before they started the installation thank you!Leo W.
I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the service we recently received from All Seasons. Alex came out a couple of weeks ago on a service call for our hot water heater. He stopped a leak and informed us that a part was corroded and it would be in our best interest to replace the hot water heater since it was 11 years old. We then called Paul and he quoted us a fair and reasonable price for a new hot water heater. Mike and Dillon came to install the new hot water heater and we were very pleased with how friendly, courteous and professional they were. As has been our experience in dealing with All Seasons in the past.Sylvain D.
We have a great experience with All Seasons every time we contact them.Kennie K.
Kevin and Jeff worked well together at replacing my furnace and ac unit. They were very professional and answered my questions. They communicated with me on the work and said the noise was going to bother my animals which gave me time to take care of them. When using the blow torch they said it may set off a smoke detector. They were very courteous to me and the animals. They did a fantastic job and cleaned up after themselves. I'm a very pleased customer.Jamie E.
Got to my house the next day for a non-emergency and professionally explained the issue and presented an itemized action plan with costs. The best part was they had all of the parts needed in their van and it fixed very quickly. Overall I had a great experience.Mark H.